FallFest at Dix Park
DESCRIPTION The City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department and Dorothea Dix Park are hosting the 1st Annual FallFest at Dix Park event. The event will take place on Saturday, October 27th from 11:00am-4:00pm. The event will feature a family-focused atmosphere with food/drinks, live entertainment, kids and adult activities, so much more! Please contact Joseph Voska at 919-996-6688 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is FallFest?
Dix Park will host FallFest 2018 on Saturday, October 27th from 11:00am-4:00pm. This family friendly festival features:
- Live Music from Milagro Saints and Counterclockwise String Band
- Kids zone with inflatable rides and games, pony rides, lawn games, and face painting
- Pumpkin patch and pumpkin decorating area
- And many more fun fall activities!
Want to be a vendor at FallFest? Please contact Joseph Voska at 919-996-6688 or email@example.com
How to Get There
- The event will be in Flowers Field at Dorothea Dix Park.
- The best park entrances to use are Hunt Drive off of Western Boulevard or Blair Drive off of Centennial Parkway.
- The address of the field is roughly 2105 Umstead Drive. Look for signs along Umstead Drive.
What to Bring
- Bring your friends and family
- Bring your ideas for the future of Dix Park – think BIG, think BOLD!
- Bring your kiddos.
- Bring fido on a leash.
- Bring a picnic blanket or lawn chairs if you wish to enjoy the live music.
- You can bring a small cooler or picnic basket of food, but we’re going to have lots of food trucks selling delicious food, beer, ice cream and much more